It’s no secret that Seasons in the Sun RV Resort is the jewel of Titusville!
If you’re an avid outdoorsman and have a hunger for adventure, Titusville is the destination for you. Abundant with fish and wildlife, Titusville’s gorgeous waterways, sanctuaries, zoos and parks are perfect for those who seek the simpler things in life. In close proximity to several golf courses, we recommend that you don't leave your golf clubs behind. And for all those thrill seekers out there, Titusville’s multiple skydiving centers have you covered.
Let out your inner space cadet and have an out of this world experience at the nearby Kennedy Space Center and the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame.
From everyday spots to one-of-a-kind locales, Titusville’s countless bars and restaurants are perfect for any occasion.
- Kennedy Space Center
- Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum
- US Space Walk of Fame Foundation and Museum
- American Police Hall of Fame & Museum
- Merrit Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Enchanted Forest Sanctuary
- Space View Park
- Chain of Lakes Park
- Fox Lake Sanctuary
- Fishing Charters and Tours
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Airboat tours and much more!
- Turtle Creek Golf Club - Rockledge, Fl
- The Savannah’s Golf Course - Merritt Island, Fl
- Cocoa Beach Country Club - Cocoa Beach, Fl
- Indian River Preserve Golf Course - Mims, Fl
- Singleton Golf Driving Range - Titusville, Fl
- Victorio's Oyster Bar and Grille
- Kelsey's Pizzeria & Eatery
- Pier 220 Seafood and Grill
- Playalinda Brewing Company
- El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant
- Dixie Crossroads
- Shiloh’s Steakhouse
- Lazy Gator Lounge (nightlife)
- Pinto’s Lounge (nightlife)
- Nearby to Disney, Seaworld and many other parks!