We are always on the lookout for dedicated, hard-working people who share our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. In return, we offer excellent career opportunities with competitive salaries and exceptional employee benefits.
The Seasons In The Sun RV Resort, a 55+ RV Resort, located in Mims, FL, is looking for a Guest Specialist. This position is responsible for the planning, coordinating and executing of daily, weekly and monthly activities, events at the RV Resort.
This is a full-time year around position.
We Welcome All Applicants!
In addition to the compensation package, we offer the following benefits:
- Potential performance bonus
- Participation in the medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and health savings account after 60 days of service
- Participation in the 401-(k) savings plan
- Company paid holidays
- Paid time off
Essential Job Duties
- Plan, coordinate, attend, and manage all guest activities and events.
- Prepare provisions for activities and events, including arranging for food and beverages, soliciting, and scheduling volunteers, booking entertainers, collecting ticket/sale money, etc. Set-up and clean-up after events.
- Create advertising materials for all guest activities, events, and offerings, such as flyers, banners, digital reels etc. Create a monthly calendar of guest offerings. Work closely with the Resort Manager on guest newsletter and distribute to resort guests.
- Track event attendance, vendor utilization, income, and expenses for each activity.
- Source vendors, entertainers, third party excursions opportunities, local community business partners, grassroots marketing, etc.
- Assist in creating and maintaining an annual budget for resort activities.
- Assist with ensuring all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Assist with recruiting, training, and managing Guest Experience department team members and volunteers.
- Maintain proper levels of office, activity, and event supply inventories. Ensure all equipment and supplies are kept in good condition.
- Oversee schedule for clubhouse guest use, music / sound & lighting equipment, and sport court play.
- Support resort guests with concierge services, including answering guest questions, arranging third party services, local community recommendations and more.
- 2 years’ experience in hospitality Lifestyle Director preferred
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Previous budgeting and financial management experience.
- Professional appearance
- Computer proficiency, including the internet, Google suite; Publisher and Constant Contact
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Zeman Homes is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer. We participate in the E-Verify program.